RETURN POLICY (ONLINE ORDERS ONLY)
EVS RETAIL & RIDER CUSTOMERS
1. Any EVS product may be returned within 30 days of date of purchase for a refund if purchased directly from EVS, accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, is unused, and in new condition. There is no refund on original shipping and handling charges.*
2. Freight will be charged on any subsequent purchase using the credit balance.
3. If product was purchased elsewhere it should be returned to that dealer, unless there is a warranty or manufacturing issue. EVS will not process refunds for retail customers for items purchased elsewhere.
4. Any EVS product may be exchanged within 90 days of date from purchase if received by EVS unused and in new condition. A shipping and handling fee will be charged.
5. A return authorization (RA) number/form must be obtained before returning the product. A copy of the original invoice must be included with the return and return form.
* Knee braces can be returned FREE OF CHARGE within 30 days. Must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in tact. Contact customer service for details on returning a knee brace.
To return, please contact Customer Service to issue an RMA number.